VISINE®-A® Eye Allergy Relief
- Clinically proven effective for eye allergy relief.
- Combines an antihistamine with a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy, red allergy eyes.
Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to: pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
½ FL OZ (15 mL)
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.025% - Redness reliever
Pheniramine maleate 0.3% - Antihistamine
boric acid and sodium borate buffer system preserved with benzalkonium chloride (0.01%) and edetate disodium (0.1%), sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid (to adjust pH), and purified water
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- Store between 15° and 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Call 1-888-734-7648, weekdays or TTY users can call us at 880-722-1322 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm EST).
Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- narrow angle glaucoma
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- overuse may cause more eye redness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.