Contains an astringent and redness reliever
to provide seasonal itching and redness relief.
A.C.® Astringent/Redness Reliever Eye
Drops contains two active ingredients that temporarily relieve
discomfort and redness of the eye.
- GETS THE RED
- Seasonal itching and redness relief.
- Relieves eye discomfort due to minor eye
For temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the
eye due to minor eye irritations.
½ FL OZ (15 mL) and 1.0 FL OZ (30 mL)
Keep out of reach of children. Serious injury can occur if
swallowed, particularly in children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05% - Redness reliever
Zinc sulfate 0.25% - Astringent
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium,
purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium citrate
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a
- Some users may experience a brief tingling
- Store at 15° to 25°C
(59° to 77°F)
weekdays or TTY users can call us at 880-722-1322 (Monday to Friday, 8am
to 8pm EST).
Ask a doctor before use if you
have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72
If pregnant or
breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If
swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right