VISINE® Advanced Redness + Irritation Relief
VISINE® Advanced Relief Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye
Drops gets the red our plus it soothes, refreshes and cools
- VISINE® Advanced Relief combines the proven redness-relieving power of VISINE® Original with three moisturizing ingredients to cool, soothe and refresh irritated eyes.
- GETS THE RED OUT®.
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
½ FL OZ (15 mL) and 1.0 FL OZ (30 mL) bottles
Dextran 70 0.1% - Lubricant
Polyethylene glycol 400 1% - Lubricant
Povidone 1% - Lubricant
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05% - Redness reliever
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Call 1-888-734-7648, weekdays or TTY users can call us at 880-722-1322 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm EST).
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.