VISINE® L.R.® Long Lasting Redness Relief
- Provides up to 6 hours of eye redness relief due to minor eye irritations.
- VISINE® L.R.® is specially formulated to last up to 6 hours to relieve redness.
- GETS THE RED OUT®.
For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
½ FL OZ (15mL) bottle
Oxymetazoline HCI 0.025% - Redness reliever
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s)
- This may be repeated as needed every 6 hours or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Call 1-888-734-7648, weekdays or TTY users can call us at 880-722-1322 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm EST).
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.