For fast relief of redness of the due to minor eye irritation caused by
conditions such as smoke and other airborne pollutants.
- Fast-Acting eye drop formula for red
- GETS THE RED
½ FL OZ (15 mL) and 1.0 FL OZ (30 mL)
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor
Keep out of reach of children. Serious injury can
occur if swallowed, particularly in children. If swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05% - Redness
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium,
purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a
- Store at 15° to 25°C
(59° to 77°F)
weekdays or TTY users can call us at 880-722-1322 (Monday to Friday, 8am
to 8pm EST).
Ask a doctor before use if you
have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72
If pregnant or
breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If
swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right