VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating + Rewetting Drops refresh and soothe eyes, moisten lenses, and help remove particulate matter that may cause irritation and/or discomfort. Because, hey—wearing corrective lenses that wind up ruining your view is not only bitterly ironic, it’s frustrating and uncomfortable.
DESCRIPTION: VISINE FOR CONTACTS® LUBRICATING + REWETTING Drops is a sterile, isotonic solution with a borate buffer system, hypromellose and glycerine, with potassium sorbate and edetate disodium as the preservatives.
ACTIONS: VISINE FOR CONTACTS® LUBRICATING + REWETTING Drops refreshes eyes, moistens your lenses and helps remove particulate matter that may cause irritation and/or discomfort.
½ FL OZ (15mL) bottle
Contains: A sterile isotonic solution with a borate buffer system, hypromellose and glycerin, with Potassium sorbate and edetate disodium as the preservatives.Store between 15º and 25ºC (59º and 77ºF)
LENSES: VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating + Rewetting Drops is indicated for use with daily and extended wear soft (hydrophilic) lenses as recommended by your eye care professional.
- Moistening of daily wear soft lenses while on the eyes during the day
- Moistening of extended wear soft lenses upon awakening and as needed during the day
- Moistening of extended wear soft lenses prior to retiring at night
Placing 1 or 2 drops of VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating + Rewetting Drops on the eye followed by blinking 2 or 3 times will relieve minor irritation discomfort and blurring which may occur while wearing lenses.
Contradictions (Reasons Not To Use):
Patients allergic to any ingredient in VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating & Rewetting drops should not use this product.
- PROBLEMS WITH CONTACT LENSES AND LENS CARE PRODUCTS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY TO THE EYE. It is essential that you follow your eye care professional's direction and all labeling instructions for proper use of your lenses and lens care products. EYE PROBLEMS, INCLUDING CORNEAL ULCERS, CAN DEVELOP RAPIDLY AND LEAD TO LOSS OF VISION; THEREFORE, IF YOU EXPERIENCE EYE DISCOMFORT, EXCESSIVE TEARING, VISION CHANGES, REDNESS OF THE EYE, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR LENSES AND PROMPTLY CONTACT YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL.
All contact lens wearers must see their eye care professional as directed. If your lenses are for extended wear, your eye care professional may prescribe more frequent visits.
- Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface, since this may contaminate the solution. If drops turn yellow, do not use and discard immediately.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the container and carton.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
ADVERSE REACTIONS (Problems and What To Do):
- The following problems may occur while wearing contact lenses:
- Eyes stinging, burning or itching (irritation)
- Excessive watering (tearing) of the eyes
- Unusual eye secretions
- Redness of the eyes
- Reduced sharpness of vision (visual acuity)
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
- Dry eyes
If you notice any of the above problems, immediately remove and examine your lenses.
If the problem stops and the lenses appear to be undamaged, thoroughly clean, rinse and disinfect the lenses and reinsert them. If the problem continues or a lens appears to be damaged, IMMEDIATELY remove your lenses and IMMEDIATELY consult your eye care professional. Do not reinsert a damaged lens.
If any of the above symptoms occur, a serious condition such as infection, corneal ulcer, neovascularization or iritis may be present. Seek immediate professional identification of the problem and treatment to avoid serious eye damage. Some users may experience temporary red streaks on the skin.
VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating + Rewetting Drops, produced through a process that ensures sterility, is supplied in sterile ½ FL OZ plastic bottle. The container and carbon are marked with a lot number and expiration date.
VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating & Rewetting drops may be used as needed throughout the day while wearing lenses.
VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating + Rewetting Drops may be used as needed throughout the day. If minor irritation, discomfort or blurring occurs while wearing lenses, place 1 or 2 drops on the eye and blink 2 or 3 times. If discomfort continues immediately remove lenses and immediately see your eye care professional.
VISINE FOR CONTACTS® Lubricating & Rewetting Drops is indicated for use with daily and extended wear soft (hydrophilic) lenses as recommended by your eye care professional.