- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.97ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
VISINE® AC® Itchy Eye Relief Astringent/Redness Reliever Eye Drops temporarily relieve itchy, red & watery eyes. They contain a redness reliever, Tetrahydrozoline HCl, and zinc sulfate for effective multi-symptom relief. Don’t let minor eye discomfort or irritations get in the way of your day.
For more information on common itchy eye causes please visit this page.
½ FL OZ (15mL) bottles
Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05% (Redness reliever), Zinc sulfate 0.25% (Astringent)
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
USES AND DIRECTIONS
Use for temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F).
Questions? Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect).