- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.3ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
Get relief from dry, irritated or burning eyes that starts in seconds and locks in moisture all day (or night) for up to 10 hours of comfort with this remedy for dry eyes. VISINE® Dry Eye Relief All Day Comfort Lubricant Eye Drops are formulated to keep your eyes moisturized and protected from further irritation, so you can stay tuned in and comfortable all day long.
For more information on dry eye symptoms and what causes dry eyes, visit this page.
½ FL OZ (15mL) bottle
Polyethylene glycol 400 1%
ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic
USES AND DIRECTIONS
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- For protection against further irritation
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Questions? Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)