- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
VISINE® Red Eye Hydrating Comfort eye drops combine the redness-relieving power of VISINE® Red Eye Comfort with a lubricant to refresh irritated eyes in just 30 seconds. Relieve red, dry, or burning eyes with these redness relieving & lubricating eye drops. Think of it as next-level relief after a long stretch of multi-player gaming, binge-watching or other red eye causes.
For more information on red eyes symptoms and what causes red eyes, please visit this page.
½ FL OZ (15mL) and 0.28FL OZ (8mL) bottles
Polyethylene glycol 400 1% (Lubricant), Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05% (Redness reliever)
ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic
USES AND DIRECTIONS
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF).
Questions? Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect).