- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
VISINE® Red Eye Total Comfort Multi-Symptom eye drops provide all-in-one relief from red, burning, watery, itchy, dry, gritty, irritated eyes. Thanks to our effective formula, whether you’re streaming, scrolling, pinning, swiping, or gaming, our effective formula provides up to 10 hours of comfort.
For more information on red eyes symptoms and what causes red eyes, please visit this page.
½ FL OZ (15 mL) bottle
Polyethylene glycol 400 1% (Lubricant), Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05% (Redness reliever), Zinc sulfate 0.25% (Astringent)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, glycerin, hypromellose, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
USES AND DIRECTIONS
- For temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- Relieves dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to exposure to wind or sun
- For protection against further irritation
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult with a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF).
Questions? Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect).