- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.74ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
VISINE® Red Eye Comfort eye drops work in 60 seconds to provide fast remedy for red eyes. Relief is in sight with our quick-acting and effective redness relief formula containing Tetrahydrozoline HCI. Don’t let minor irritations get in the way of your eyes—and your day!
For redness relief that lubricates and refreshes, try VISINE® Red Eye Hydrating Comfort.
For more information on red eye symptoms and what causes red eyes, please visit this page.
½ FL OZ (15mL) bottle
Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05% (Redness reliever).
ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic
USES AND DIRECTIONS
Use for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF).
Questions? Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect).