- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
VISINE® DRY EYE Relief Lubricant Eye Drops contain 10 important ingredients found in your own natural tears and helps moisturize and soothe dry, irritated, and gritty eyes. These over-the-counter (OTC) lubricating eye drops for dry eyes are designed to work like real tears to help provide relief from dry eye symptoms, so no matter what you’re viewing, there won’t be a dry eye in the house.
For more information on dry eye symptoms and what causes dry eyes, visit this page.
½ FL OZ (15mL) and 1.0 FL OZ (2 x 15mL) bottles
Polyethylene glycol 400 1%
ascorbic acid, benzalkomium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
USES AND DIRECTIONS
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For protection against further irritation
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Questions? Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect).